legal advice

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
19 March 2011

My fatherinlaw expired since 7 years ago. and my motherinlaw died since 5 years. Now my husband wants to transfer the said property to his name. He also has a sister who is will to put the property in her brothers name. and is ready to sign the required documents. Could you please adive what exact document are to be signed by her and your cost.

M.Sheik Mohammed AliOnline (Expert)
19 March 2011

if your husband sister having any rights to share her share, between them made partition suit.or by way of gift or sale deed

R.Ramachandran (Expert)
19 March 2011

If it is the self-earned property of your father in law, then the property will go in equal share to all his children i.e. your husband, his brother(s) and sister(s). In case any of the brother(s) or sister(s) are ready and willing to forego their share in the property, then they have to execute a Registered Relinquishment Deed relinquishing their share in the property in favour of your husband.

Advocate Sachdev Bishnoi (Expert)
19 March 2011

i clarify the situation that the relinquishment deed is the release deed in which the brother and sisters of your husband can release there share into your husband name and the mutation will be entered in that case in the name of your husband.

Arvind Singh ChauhanOnline (Expert)
19 March 2011

Your husband may file mutation application including sisters necessary party. On mutation proceeding sisters may file no objection with affidavit.

Uma parameswaran (Expert)
19 March 2011

Relinquishment deed is enough.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Muslim Personal Law     |    x