legal advice

My fatherinlaw expired since 7 years ago. and my motherinlaw died since 5 years. Now my husband wants to transfer the said property to his name. He also has a sister who is will to put the property in her brothers name. and is ready to sign the required documents. Could you please adive what exact document are to be signed by her and your cost.

M.Sheik Mohammed AliOnline (Expert)

if your husband sister having any rights to share her share, between them made partition suit.or by way of gift or sale deed

R.Ramachandran (Expert)

If it is the self-earned property of your father in law, then the property will go in equal share to all his children i.e. your husband, his brother(s) and sister(s). In case any of the brother(s) or sister(s) are ready and willing to forego their share in the property, then they have to execute a Registered Relinquishment Deed relinquishing their share in the property in favour of your husband.

Advocate Sachdev Bishnoi (Expert)

i clarify the situation that the relinquishment deed is the release deed in which the brother and sisters of your husband can release there share into your husband name and the mutation will be entered in that case in the name of your husband.

Arvind Singh ChauhanOnline (Expert)

Your husband may file mutation application including sisters necessary party. On mutation proceeding sisters may file no objection with affidavit.

Uma parameswaran (Expert)

Relinquishment deed is enough.

×

Muslim Personal Law     |    x