LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Land purchase in another name

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 17 November 2021 This query is : Resolved 
Myself purchase a land with small house in the name of another person by good faith for investment and earning by rental income and other business entirely from my money.
But soon after the purchase the person refused to run any business in that land by stating that the property is owned by him and also treat me as outsider. The person is now cheating with me.
How can I get the property which was purchased by another name by mistake ??
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 19 November 2021
The property pertains to its titleholder (owner) in whose name it is registered.
You may recover the money invested / spent by filing a suit for recovery if you have sufficient evidence.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query