Harassment and threatening behaviour

This query is : Resolved 

Online (Querist)
08 May 2021

Some anti-social gangs are drinking and rioting in public near where i am staying, They also sell alcohol illegally, They continue to tease and mock me every day with provocative intent
as i rebuked them.They also made death threats.I reported this to police.The police warned them.But they are currently engaged in the same activities again.
Going back to the police station is of no avail as there are people in the police station who are well bonded with them. Kindly let me know what i need to do to take drastic action against them.

Thiru NagendranOnline (Querist)
08 May 2021

Please reply ASAP as i feel distressed, humiliated and threatened.

Asgher MahdiOnline (Expert)
09 May 2021

You can bring up this matter with police higher rep or directly file PCR before Magistrate U/S 200 Crp where by the magistrate either order to police to inquire or he himself may take action.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate Online (Expert)
10 May 2021

since the police are not cooperating or reluctant to initiate any action against the anti social elements who are creating nuisance to general public, also as they are posing threat to you and the police is not taking any proper action on your complaint against them neither the police is ready to give you protection, you may better approach the higher police officer of your district with a similar complaint and seek his intervention and direction to the concerned police t initiate proper action on your complaint pending before them.
If this step also fails then you may aproach the jurisdictional judicial magistrate court with a petition under section 156(3) cr.p.c. seeking direction to the concerned police for initiating proper legal action on your complaint.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Muslim Personal Law     |    x