Fraudulent trying to retain indian citizenship

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
25 February 2021

My cousin brother and his wife who are citizen of new Zealand from 2000 by their own wish came down in 2018 and used a Xerox copy of the ration card in making the adhar card. When complained the FDO got the ration card canceled but he did not file any Cognizant against them. The police department also didn't take any action nor the collector. The police said that FDO needs to file an FIR. The Adhar card department was also informed but they also didn't take any action. I told them I caught and gave you a robber, what did you do to that robber, did u punish him, did u fine him. They are just telling its third party information we cannot tell u. I told that fraud is committed against the state and you all are supporting them.
How a person comes to India and so easily make government documents. For adhar card u need to be in India for 6months. While Immigration to new Zealand the visa and immigration department need to gather all the offical documents from them.
What and how action can be taken against them.
The high commission said that he cannot get the address and the phone no that I gave him. He is lieing. Corrupted fucking government. From 2018 I am struggling so that action needs to be taken against them.
Can someone advice please.
The prime minister office has forward the complain to cheif sec and they have forwarded that to FDO. But still I know nothing is going to take place.
Please suggest me what can I do.

K RajasekharanOnline (Expert)
25 February 2021

To say something is an offence one must state the exact fact or chain of facts related to that incident and the provisions of law that can be pitched against those facts.

Here what the query, which is substantially long, does say only some vague allegations or surmises against some official names without even specifying each one of them with exactitude ans specificity.

To make it clear in order to say that he violated the Aadhaar rules, you must say the section number of the rule/regulation and the date of coming of the person and up to when he stayed in India etc in a pin pointed manner. Only then it becomes a chrystallised allegation that can be acted upon by the official in charge of it. Even someone else to consider it as a valid allegation he needs to get to know such facts.

Anyway, let us come to your specific need. If what you say is right and based on clear facts and no officer in the government is taking any action on the valid allegations you raised, the only authority you can approach is the court.

You can approach the High Court and file a petition with a prayer to give directions to the concerned authority to take action on him. Then the court will give notice to the officials and the concerned person, get their statements in writing and will take appropriate steps to see your lawful prayers are acted upon. You can then get to know the status of the issue and based on it you can make the government machinery and officials work as per law.

Sudhir KumarOnline (Expert)
02 March 2021

seems repeated.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x