LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Filing a pcr

(Querist) 13 May 2013 This query is : Resolved 
Good evening respected members

Sir. i wanted to file a PCR before the Hon'ble Magistrate court,
1)its U/S 200 of crpc I NEED TO FILE A Compliant BEFORE THE HON'BLE COURT on behalf of my client to get justice
2) I am approaching the Hon'ble court on the legal notice i had sent 4 to 5 months back and a reply was also sent by the accused lawyer.

I request the learned member to confirm that my procedure to file a case before the magistrate court is correct

thank you
lingraj maradi (Expert) 28 July 2013

please say that in which offence you intended to file this private complaint if you filed this complaint in 138 of NI act then your steps will be right, if you intended to file in some other offences in IPC there is no necessity to send legal notice to the accused.


You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query