25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

E C in Sub Registrar Off

(Querist) 28 November 2008 This query is : Resolved 
When Issue Encumbrance Certificate by Sub Registrar office, Any doubt regarding the entry of property/Missing entry in certificate the applicant will make scarch of indexes maintained by Regn Dept. If No Enrty found what is the procidure followed
if the property sold by some person to others persons. There is no proof of sold property Thank Q
mahesh kumar yadav (Expert) 28 November 2008
when EC is issued by sub registrar office, and there is no entry in the EC, it is correct only, computer dept might have not updated in the system or if there is no entry in the EC we can make an application to the sub-registrar stating that there is no entry of the seller and purchaser in the EC and submit the orginal copy of sale deed or gift deed etc to the sub registrar, and he can make the necessary changes in the EC
Hiralal Das (Expert) 07 April 2009
I do agree with view and/or valuable opinion of our ld. member/friend. Thanks all of you.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query