Legal Practice

Hi, I am Rajashekar.
I relinquished my job as a Bank Manager after working for 26 years and now enrolled in the Bar Council of Karnataka. I am aged 50 yrs (ofcourse looking as young as a fresh graduate) and am good in communication skills and have exposure to legal matters as a bank official. I know, the role now is totally different - want to associate with a senior lawyer in Bangalore – for a living as well as to gain exposure and experience. Interested in DRT, property matters, company law, Family law, others.

Kiran Kumar (Expert)

BEST OF LUCK.

grey hairs and good links have a big role to play in this profession.

keep interacting with us here.

R.R. KRISHNAA (Expert)

Dear sir,

Welcome to the club (lawyersclubindia).

Your high experience in the field of banking will be of immense use for all of us in resolving querries pertaining to banking procedures and legal implications.

We earnestly hope your association with us will result in benefit for all the members and experts.

I wish you all success in your new role (LAWYER).

We once again welcome you.

All the best.

Adinath@Avinash PatilOnline (Expert)

Dear Rajashekhar,
Wel come to legal profession,I like you ambitions.

Instead of looking for a senior lawyer, another best option is to work in a law firm where you will be exposed to learn the procedural laws fastly. There are so many law firms available at Bangalore (next to Delhi!). You can register your name in "Naukri" to view the details of such firms and apply. All tbe best.

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Expert)

wel come and good luck.

×