Summons not served

My husband is an accused in dowry case in chennai court .
He is staying in Andhra as per the address case filed by him for restitution to conjugal rights.He is evading summons .Registered post for summons gets returned as left.He is appearing at the family court
He has given a wrong address to the family court and his counsel is saying that the petition has been numbered only with address proof.
How do we prove that he has cheated the family court.
Moreover Police say that without the right address even a warrant cannot be executed if granted.

vinjamuri ranga babu (Expert)

hello,
if it is a police case, bring the fact to the notice of the court. police can definetely chase the person on the directions of the court.
vr

GIRISH AGRAWALOnline (Expert)

U CAN PUBLISHED SUMMONS IN DEALY NEWS PAPER TO PERMIT BY THE HON.JUDGE...

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Expert)

file an application before d court regarding dis and prey to give summon or warrent by hand.,dn take local police help and served summon .

Somnath mukherjee (Expert)

you pray for proclaimation

Adinath@Avinash PatilOnline (Expert)

you can file application for publishing summons in news paper and publish summons in news paper where your husband resids

Raji (Querist)

Thanks for the inputs.
If a warrant is issued.Can the police arrest him in the family court since we dont have his correct address?
Moreover the address which we have on hand is the one which he has submitted in his petition at the family court for restitution of conjugal rights against the divorce filed by me.
How can the warrant be executed in this scenario?

×