LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

regarding the fundamaental rights

(Querist) 13 April 2009 This query is : Resolved 
hello all respected experts,
if any lady is deserted by the her husband and after the order of the court donot pay any kind of the maintanance and after taken all efforts as per the maintanace sections and crpc sections which are applicable then also he doesnot pay and he does not arrest becuse of the support of the polcice which kind of the remedy available to my client under the provisions of the constitiunal law
thank u in advance
ESTHERPRIYA (Expert) 13 April 2009
Dear Prakash,
You need to file a case in family court asking for maintenance. After receipt of the court order if he does not obey to pay the minimum maintenance, you have a remedy of filing contempt proceedings against him. Any how there is a provision of invoking writ jurisdiction too. But the most appropriate is the first option.
Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Expert) 28 April 2009
kindly file an application before the court which has passed orders for maintenance.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Expert of the Month

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query