Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Contempt of court

(Querist) 21 October 2012 This query is : Resolved 
i won a service matter case against punjab agricultural university ludhiana after a legal battle of 10 years in various courts including the apex court. the case 19069/2002 was referred by the apex court back to hon'ble punjab and haryana high court which decided on january 21st 2012 the case in my favor and ordered the respondent university to pay my pension and other dues accrued within six months from the date the order is received. the university received the order on 22nd february but is not paying my dues in spite of my written request and visits to the university. i have no money now to hire a good lawyer. i have written a letter to the hon'ble chief justice of punjab and haryana high court to ask the respondent university why it has not paid my dues. what are the chances that the hon'ble hogh court will come to my support. which other forum can come to my help?
RAVI B SHAH (Expert) 22 October 2012
You can avail Legal aid facilities from the Punjab and haryana High court and file conrtempt petition against University.

ravi Shah
M V Gupta (Expert) 22 October 2012
Yes. You may approach the legal aid authority at the P&H HC. They would do the needful free of cost, if u convince them that u are not in a psoition to pursue the case due to ur financial postion.
JANAK RAJ VATSA (Expert) 29 October 2012
you should approach the secretary of legal aid authority and explain him the situation and he would be able to help you with an advocate free of cost for filing a contempt petition against the university
Arun Kumar Bhagat (Expert) 15 November 2012
You file RTI and ask about the fate of the said order's implementation. Therefater file appeal after appeal. In this way without any expenditure they shall be bound to answer on various occasions.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query