LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Child custody matter - evidence

(Querist) 07 December 2021 This query is : Resolved 
Dear experts,

I am representing myself in a child custody matter against my ex-wife. Child is 10 years old. Case is at the stage of respondent evidence. I plan to introduce into evidence, her prior false statements in the divorce case (disposed in 2019). I plan to apply for certified copies of judgements and orders (final and IA) in the divorce matter. However, I was told by a junior advocate that courts do not supply us with certified copies of petitions and counters. Is that true? In that case, how do we list them as evidences, because I only have Xerox copies of her past petitions, counters and arguments in which she made many false averments and some admissions as well which contradict her statements now that I have elicited during her cross exam. Can I ask that Xerox copies can be listed in the respondent evidence?


kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 02 April 2022
You can apply for a true copy of the material. Consult the Superintendent/Serishdar of the court concerned.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query