LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 22 April 2011 This query is : Resolved 
i have issue 4 post dated cheques total amounting Rs 10 lakh to a company along with Rs 5 lakh as a cash as an security. On returns company provides me stock and gives us fix monthly commision. But from last 1 year company is not cooperating with us and neither provides us stock nor our commision. Now the position of the co. is too bad and we have no faith on them so we wants to stop payment on post date cheques, so what is the legal procedure as still we have 1 year agreement left. After stopping payment can company took any action on us. Plz help urgently
Naresh Kudal (Expert) 22 April 2011
repeated query.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query