LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Change of signature.

(Querist) 19 October 2012 This query is : Resolved 
Hi friends,

Please let me know the legal procedure to change the Signature.

Thank you.
Arul Kumar (Expert) 19 October 2012
Make an application before Gazett Office(Directorate of Govt. Printing, Stationery & Publications)for change of name & signature, in case you are in Maharashtra.
Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 22 October 2012
There is no legal procedure needed to change signature.
Just update the new signature to the authorities where your old signature is in use.
Arun Kumar Bhagat (Expert) 13 November 2012
Swear an affidavit before the Magistrate declaring your previous signature and new one.
V R SHROFF (Expert) 13 November 2012
All are free to sign as u like.
No restriction, no need to publish or sworn Affidavit.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query