Building a compound wall

Sir I have DTC approved land for Which I want to construct a wall which seperate the poramboku government land on the other side. This side poramboku land residents are not allowing to build the compound wall in .. way is the legal procedure through court shall I approach. Those who are obstructing they don't have patta for their land

K RajasekharanOnline (Expert)

If the land is allotted to you and you are constructing a compound wall around your plot without encroaching upon the adjacent government land, nobody can obstruct it.

You can seek police help in such a situation. If they are reluctant due to some pressure, you can approach a civil court or the high court and get the orders restraining the people from obstructing the construction.

krishna mohanOnline (Expert)

If you are construction in the boundary as approved and as registered in your name no one can object. If it is obstructing common path way, they can. You can lodge a police complaint on tresspass and proceed if your property is unencumbered.

×