Bail application

In the sec. 302 the complainant was giving his stetment , accused are kill's his brother for sword. But after the PM hi was change his stetment and saying kills bounded object.and also I Witness is say his statment the accused are kill's bounded object but witness statement are also recorded after the PM Report. What can I do? In bail application. Last 3 years Accused are in the central jail. What can I arrgu?

Sentence of Imprisonment up on the Accused should be Reduced to the period of imprisonment already undergone by him.

When ever the Complainant and Witness are giving any Statements it has to be recorded. First Ensure that. As and when they are changing the statements it would be an Legall Valid ground for you to Defend.

×