LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ammending the share certificate

(Querist) 02 April 2008 This query is : Resolved 
when there is change of name of the there any procedure to alter the share cetificate. if is there please guide me
Prakash Yedhula (Expert) 02 April 2008
If shares are held in the name of a company and the change in it's name takes place, a certified copy of the Certificate of Incorporation consequent to Change of Name issued by the Registrar of Companies is required along with share certificate for affecting the change of name in the share certificate.
Dhrumil (Expert) 02 April 2008
New Certificate of Incorporation stating New name is conclusive evidence for change of name, hence there is no seprate proccedure for change of name in share certificate.otherwise there is duplication of Work.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query