LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

amicable settlement

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 05 January 2010 This query is : Resolved 
My son-in-law filed an OP in family court through his GPA but the court had aked for his physical presence for reconciliation but he has not attended.The court has decided to dismiss the case.Hence, the GPA has moved the Hon'Ble High Court,but the Court on the day of submission only has rejected the plea and dismissed it.
Now they want to come for an amicable settlement in presence of family elders.However, my daughter is not interested in the marriage anymore.I want to claim alimony for life of my daughter.How should I proceed? Kindly advise.
Srinath Kondapally (Expert) 05 January 2010
if it is possible in amicable settlement it is good, if not you can file maintanance proceedings in competent court, if required further details and asistance mail me at or call me at 990 8020 994, with all paarticulars
with regards
skondapally,Adv. &
Genral Secretary - LAWCLINIC (Regd)
( a social legal hospital)

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query