Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Act beadkhal

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 18 March 2021 This query is : Resolved 
Sir i want to ask you that is there any act into which a father can remove his son legally inro society in ary age.?
J K Agrawal (Expert) 19 March 2021
There is no such law. Father having absolute right over his self acquired property and he has right to exclude a son from his property. He has no right to declare that a particular son is not be treated as his son but he may declare that he or any family member will be having no consent with the conduct of a son or any other family member.
K Rajasekharan (Expert) 19 March 2021
A father has absolute legal authority to ask his son of more than 18 years of age to stay away from his own house if he has displeasure in his son staying with him.

That cannot be done before he attains the age of 18 when he becomes an adult as per law.
Sankaranarayanan (Expert) 08 April 2021
i do stand with experts reply

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query