LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

company based at Dehi has cheated us

(Querist) 22 March 2008 This query is : Resolved 
Sir thank you for your reply. Iam staying In Bangalore.What is the fastest way to recover my amount from the company through legal process.can i file a company petition?? or any other way???.Please suggest me

Prabhu 9448314614
Dhrumil (Expert) 25 March 2008
yes it is better to file winding up patition in the high court, since i am not aware of full facts so in my mind their is no other better remedy other than filing winding up patition for recovered money from the company, but it is depend upon performance of the company.Before filing patiton you must send the notic coting relevant section of the Companies Act.
Manish Singh (Expert) 26 March 2008
Dear Mr. PRABHU,
You can file a suit for money recovery in the civil court to get back your money and along with file a criminal complaint also against the company for cheating.
The person responsible for the same would be punished according to the laws.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query