FOLLOWING ARE THE LIST OF DOCUMENTS/CERTIFICATES TO BE ENCLOSED BY THE PENSIONERS TO RECEIVE THE RETIREMENT BENEFITS:-
- Data Input Sheet
- Service Book of the Government Servant.
- Application for pension Form - 7 and 7 A
- Sanction order /permission to retire in case of Voluntary Retirement/Invalid pension etc. (not required for retirement on superannuation)
- Relief Memo
- Last Pay Certificate/No Due Certificate intimating the Government dues.
- Leave Account.
- Details of service rendered.
- Declaration of the pensioner to Commute/not to Commute pension.
- Identification Documents in triplicate:-
1) Joint Photos/Single Photos duly attested by Gazetted officer
2) Specimen signature duly attested by Gazetted officer
3) Personal identification marks duly attested by Gazetted officer
- Details of Departmental Enquiry/Judicial Enquiry pending if not “NIL” certificate
- Calculation sheet
- List of family members with Date of Birth and marital status on plain paper.
- Medical certificate (in original) in case of invalid Retirement. (Issued by the Medial Officer not below the rank of District Surgeon).
- Details of outstanding dues if any (including rent of quarters/Government accommodation)
- Consent of employees to recover non-governmental dues (Bank, Co-operative Society etc.)
If the retiring employee/officer is unmarried, recent single photograph may be enclosed.
If he/she is married, the latest joint photograph (taken not earlier than 6 months before the date of retirement) should be enclosed.
It may be noted that “digitally joined” photographs of spouse should not be accepted by DDO/Head of Officer, as such applications will not be accepted.