LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajul Kumar (Translator English to Hindi and Vice Versa Team of native Translators in all Indian languages )     30 April 2022

Will a government employee who is giving maintenance to his wife and child , require to give his f

A government employee is about to retire. His department is asking him some details like joint bank account, joint photo with wife etc. for his pension and gratuity and fund . This employee is giving maintenance to his wife and child who is living seperately from him. Will he have to give his family details? If he does not give family details will he not get his pension. Will the money of gratuity stop? The name of wife and child is attached as nominee.


 1 Replies

Divya Vijayan   30 April 2022

Hello sir!


  • Data Input Sheet 
  • Service Book of the Government Servant.
  • Application for pension Form - 7 and 7 A 
  • Sanction order /permission to retire in case of Voluntary Retirement/Invalid pension etc. (not required for retirement on superannuation) 
  • Relief Memo
  • Last Pay Certificate/No Due Certificate intimating the Government dues.
  • Leave Account.
  • Details of service rendered.
  • Declaration of the pensioner to Commute/not to Commute pension.
  • Identification Documents in triplicate:-

1) Joint Photos/Single Photos duly attested by Gazetted officer
2) Specimen signature duly attested by Gazetted officer
3) Personal identification marks duly attested by Gazetted officer

  • Details of Departmental Enquiry/Judicial Enquiry pending if not “NIL” certificate
  • Calculation sheet 
  • List of family members with Date of Birth and marital status on plain paper.
  • Medical certificate (in original) in case of invalid Retirement. (Issued by the Medial Officer not below the rank of District Surgeon).
  • Details of outstanding dues if any (including rent of quarters/Government accommodation)
  • Consent of employees to recover non-governmental dues (Bank, Co-operative Society etc.)


If the retiring employee/officer is unmarried, recent single photograph may be enclosed.

If he/she is married, the latest joint photograph (taken not earlier than 6 months before the date of retirement) should be enclosed.

It may be noted that “digitally joined” photographs of spouse should not be accepted by DDO/Head of Officer, as such applications will not be accepted.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query