Upgrad LLM

wifeaffairs - proof gmail(webcam screen)

xyz

Hi Friends,

Recently I caught my Wife with her Lover on Gmail(WebCam).

She Removed her Clothes for him on Webcam Both wer Enjoying the Act.

Due to Spy Software Installation I was able to get Screen Shot of her Revealing Clothes.

I send this Picture to her Family to convince them for Mutual Divorce.

But they are not Ready Unless I pay Big Amount to her.

They say i won;t able to prove court and they deny the Pictures.

I met couple of lawyers they all said Proof is good

When My Lawyers sent her Notice ...

Wife Replied on a Piece of Paper" any Wrong doing and says she can't afford lawyer to Fight.

Two Question to Forum Friends

1)  How Solid is my Proof Will I get Divorced based on that Proof

(Pictures where she Reveal herself by Removing Upper body  cloth) 

2)  Wife Replied to my Lawyer Notice denying everything fake and she does not have to Afford a Lawyer.

( What will happen now when Wife says she can't Afford Laywer...? can we still put case on her..

Pls Comment/Advice.

Thanks,

Raj

Total likes : 1 times

i am not lawyer... but i think that you has full right to get divorce on above said proofs..

you just file divorce case .. she has to appear in court

xyz

Thanks!!!

instructor

if you will prove that she had sh own her upper body portion to her boy friend for enjoying this act and only for that she had open her cloths then it is an excellent proof which shows her cruelty upon you as well as her character , keep it in its original form it can be taken as electronic proof u/s 65B of indian evidence act as it is admissible in the court , if she is not afford to engage a lawyer for her then court will provide her lawyer u/s 304 crpc which is free of cost .

Software Engineer

if both the boy friend and she is clearly seen in the video then definitely this is a good proof... otherwise not... infact in other case if only she is seen then you might be in great difficulty of showing her video publically..

xyz

Yes Ram.

Both are Clearly Seen in Pictures and Enjoying the moment eachother

Thanks,

Rajesh

xyz

Thanks Joshi Sir!!

I Appreciate your Reply!!

Rajesh

advocate

if the other lawyers says that the video clip is good and can fight to what extent your case is strong 

your wife says it is fake means only to be divorced you may have fabricated her face 

first try to convince them for mutual divorce , if they does not accept then go for divorce 

and if they demand huge amount try to negotiate with some midiator of their family members who are close to you and dont handover the amount till you get final decree of divorce if they agree for mutual divorce

as the court accepts the video clip if your wife difend it saying that it is a fake and the case will take more time may be it is a good evidence for you  

Software Engineer

That is good proof then....

Software Engineer

That is good proof then.... Also is she currently staying with u or not?????? and if not then put divorce case on video ground as an evidence and this will help u in future because she might be getting ready to put false 498a and other cases on u. so better to use this proof and put divorce case. then as u initiate then it will be advantage to u as she put counter to your cases...

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x