Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Biswajit   31 July 2016

Uncontested - judgement ex-parte

Hi,

I have one family case where I had filed the case and was attending the court on every hearing date and my wife never attended the court on any date and now case status showing as below.
Could you please let me know , what does it mean.

Case Status : CASE DISPOSED
Nature of Disposal : Uncontested - JUDGEMENT EX-PARTE

Learning

3 Replies

A walk alone (-)     31 July 2016

As your wife never attend court so decision has become ex-parte. Court has order ex-parte decision in your favor.

Dr. GYV Victor., PhD., CEng., (Chartered Engineer Dredge Master (STCW 95) Marine Shipping Contracts Customs Arbitrator and Consultant)     01 August 2016

Since your wife is not interested to contest the matter on merits and hence didnt attend the court inspite of several summons. Hence the court has decided on the favour of the petitioner. You may apply for the order copy to find out the operating order issued by the Judge. Ex partie orders are liable to be challanged subject to the reasons that can be justified, you should keep this in mind as well, that this order is subject to challangel, if your wife prefers so

Biswajit   01 August 2016

Hi Dr.GYV Victor,

Sir thanks for the details.
But if Ex-parte has not much value ( like my wife can challenge the order at point in future) then how this judgement will help me ?
If i will remarry then she may spoil my life again by challenging the judgenment ?
Please let me know , in which way this judgement will help me and if I will remarry then what steps i need to take to avoid any problem in my future life ? or for lifetime i have to suffer ?

Hope your guidance will help me to take correct decission.

Thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More