Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harsh arora (Tutor)     10 August 2014

Regarding false dowry demand complaint by my wife

YDear LCI mqembers,

I seek you valuable suggestions and advice regarding false allegations of dowry demand by my wife against me. I got married in Dec. 2012in delhi and hav a 9 month old son. My Wife has been always been under influence of her parents in most Of our matters. Y wife is from haryana & She is a M.com.and on suggestion of her younger sister she took admission for Ph.D. In haryana inspite of living in delhi with me & against my suggestion. Probably this was to stay close to her family. After on year of our marriage, following an argument, she blamed that I have slapped her and called her mother & siblings next day, who threatned me before leaving. They took her along and my wife stayed st hr parents place for a month before we brought her back to delhi. Again 3 months later, she told me she is going to her parents place with her gold ornaments and our son. During these three months she had been constantly telling me & my parents that she wants to live separately from my parents with me. She didnot coomunicate with me even two weeks after reaching her parents place. After one week of her leaving, I shifted mine & her belongings to a rented house near her parents place and invited her to come and live with me. Initially she agreed but next day she told me that she will only live in my parents house. Since her behaviour hasn't been good with my parents, I was reluctant to shift back with my parents. Almost five months passed by but she didn't agree to come & live with me in our rented home. Few days back she reached my parents place in delhi with her parents & her relatives & beat up my father, who is a senior citizen. i complained about it to police, but no action has been taken till now. while I am still staying in the rented accomodation in haryana, she has slapped dowry demand and maybe other false charges against me & my parents in women cell in haryana. A constable from women cell informed me on phone about it and asked me & my parents to appear in women cell this tuesday. Pleade suggest me how to handle the situation to aboid inconveinence to my aged parents. Thanks.

Learning

2 Replies

AS   12 August 2014

Firsty go alone to caw cell ...

AS   12 August 2014

Firsty go alone to caw cell ...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register