My wife wants to compromise after filling 498 a

With due respect & regard I have to say that my wife has filled 498A case on me & mother,Father,Maternal Grand father & Mami, on dated 19.11.12. After FIR police has arrested me & gone for Judicial custody for 3 months & got bail from high court & bail for other members. I used to attend all dated of court and my case is in position of framing charges.

My wife wants to compromise.

Kindly suggest.


HAHA...i JUST WANT TO LAUGH...Sir I just mean it have you heard the famous idiom in Hindi..."Nau soo chuhe kha ker billi haz ko chali"....she  want to compromise as venom has been exhausted  and will collect to engulf the remaining happiness of family...she has not even felt shame of her conduct and from which face she wants to sending family members languished into jail..where was she when family members were kept in custody?? did she made effort to release you on her perosnal bond? did she came to jail premises aind met you and your family members?? did she felt pity of her conduct and made appologise for her parenst conduct in jail??  if answer of any query is yes, go for compromise...otherewise you have lost your humainity for your family members


Lawyer/Fight for justice

Go for compromise...better for your future....


Hahahaha.....go for compromise...... Hilarious.... Compromise you mean mcd or cohabitation. If its cohabitation br ready for dv cases and full package of torture. Gd luck..... But if you genuinely feel cohabitation..... Ask your wife to depose before court for falsely framing your family and undergo trail and punishment .... That would meet ends of justice .... If it's affirmative....... Then you arr superb human being..... Else dv sword would soon be hanging on neck.
Dy Director

Many such persons have done such compromise and lived happily.


God may be kind on you. Procedure is lengthy.

Lawyer/Fight for justice

Mr. Great India... its non of your business to comment on others comment...

please see the rules of this forum


Mr. Mahesh....hope you understand the meaning of a forum.... You can refer a dictionary for the same. Well this was a advise by me to the member so can you defend my advise.... Can you assure the wife wouldn't file any in near future...... I think you gettin egoistic...... N thts what we don't want on this forum...... Mark it.......FORUM

Never ever go for compromise. Let her rot in courts, make her hair grey ..........and get urself acquitted by facing the trial....
Dont pay her a single penny which is her actual motive i.e. MONEY MONEY.....
Let her lick your toes for this money.....make her old.

Total likes : 1 times




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x