Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

My wife wants to compromise after filling 498 a

Page no : 3

Ravi (a)     26 May 2014

where is my reply that i filed on 23rd may? who deleted it?

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     31 May 2014

Please take reference of my post from the following link also: -

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Fight-against-misuse-of-498a-ipc--103100.asp#.U4nYjXbYVdg

Harassedexhubby (self)     02 August 2015

Ajay sir.. There should be no sympathy sir.. They are criminals they deserve to live alone in solitude... Even if they marry again they won't get a better person than the first marriage.. Yes compromise if you have really harassed her for dowry.. Harassed means a lot and directly for Dowry.. Not just a 1-2 vocal arguments in a year or two.. If she wants divorce do it early, pay minimum amounts if required like marriage expenses and get out of the sh*t..

Marriage has to always be between two equals and personally speaking the law doesn't have a place in personal life.. COME WHAT MAY... If someone is thinking on legal terms in a relationship they can never make a good spouse.. And will always bite at some point.. Anyways consumerism has led governments to push the law into personal lives.. Modern richer economies can only survive if marriages are broken..

These 498a, domestic violence, marital rape etc.. Etc.. Is all bullsh*t just to keep the lawyers busy and satisfy the lobby and of course break peoples marriages.. We are all victims of the governments and our greed.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More