Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rocky Smith
Instructor @ Calcutta (ro

About me

  Member Since : 03 July 2013  (Kolkata)

I don’t recommend men to file any MAT suit like
Divorce, RCR, child custody etc.
I strongly recommend to file Perjury and then Speedy Trial/Proceedings  for all false criminal/Civil cases.

My Facebook URL : -¬if_t=like¬if_id=1491446303605895

I would like to be your very good friend. Nothing else.


There are no provisions in law through which engagement of advocate is compulsory. Person may file or defend any case personally without engaging advocate. You may plead case of your relative in court after securing power of attorney from your relative subject to permission of council of Section 32 of Advocate Act.

Why we should not compromise/MCD with 498A?

a) MCD by paying money encourages the wrong business of corrupted Judges, Advocates and wrong women

b) 498A is non-compoundable hence can't be withdrawn once filed.

c) Even if you try to compromise by paying money then also these corrupted people breaches any agreement/deed of MCD in arecurring way by taking half of the settlement money to get more money. In consequence, you become bankruptThere is no sanctity for Law of Mediation in India. Indian judiciary repeatedly tells people to go for alternate dispute resolution such as - Mediation, counseling, compromise, consent etc, but even after the dispute is solved by consent, you can be screwed till death / SC for 20-30 years.

Please don't go for any MCD by paying money. Your advocates and judges will always seduce you on this. Please don’t listen to them.

Please read each of my posts carefully in the following links for sample petitions and other necessary clues.



Please see my blog on this below : -

My Contribution

Click On the Tabs to see my contribution..!!

Note : Hidden content . Visible only to logged in members

  Member Stats
  • Total Points: 4280
  • Likes: 234 times
  • Profile Visits: 7611

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query