Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sandeep   09 July 2016

Mutual consent divorce and dv

Hello Everybody,

First of all I would like to thank seniors here who are helping people like me in their time of distress.I have a question regarding my divorce case.I got married in 2013 and after marriage the girl started picking fights for no appropriate reason sometime with me sometime with my parents.Since feb 2015 she is staying at her parents home and put false 498,406 ,dv against me and my parents.lawyer on both sides convinced us  to go for mutual divorce.I already paid the half amount to the girl  she gave the statement in the court that she lied about everything her parents made forged jewellery bills.But she didnot take back dv and maintenance case.now i have few questions here

1- what will happen if i dont pay the remaining amount?my lawyer told me that then regular divorce case will go on.

2- What about half the money which i gave to her will it be adjusted for maintenance?

3-I want to teach her a lesson because of all this trauma i had to go through and since she accepted that her parents forged bills what case i can do against her?

4-she 29 years old  post graduate and sitting at home then also  i have to pay for maintenance iam not working since 2 years because of accident.we dont have any issue

Thanks

sandeep

Learning

1 Replies

Khush   11 July 2016

well, now u hv decided for mutual divorce, do not think to file any counter case.

just move on in urlife

when u file mutual divorce based on agreed terms and conditions, then make a point in that she will withdraw all the cases she has filed against u

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register