LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Yasaswi Gomes   31 August 2023

Legal frustration


I'm frustrated and angry at the delay in my case.

I filed a complaint with AP Bar council and no information from them yet.

I'm just wondering about few things

1. The justice is for all but is my judge good?

2. Do they subvertva case listening to local police or staff feed back?

3. Will they discard my views, opinions and finally the truth? 

4. How can I believe them that they are unbiased?

Knowing things like this will reduce depression and a doctor can't reduce it. 




 2 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     01 September 2023

You have to follow the procedures of law.

Your frustration or anxiety finds no place in law.

You have to wait for the court to dispose the case, if it is against your interests then you may prefer an appeal venting out your grievances seeking desired relief.

1 Like

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     01 September 2023

NO need to worry about injustice in India. Supreme Court of India has observed that no one in this country is above the law. It is ‘Rule of Law’ not ‘Rule of Men’. Rule of Law permits no one to claim to be above the law and it means “be you ever so high, the law is above you”. 

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More