LCI condemns Delhi High Court blast

LawyersClubIndia Team

Forum Moderator

LCI strongly condemns the high intensity bomb blast that took place outside the Delhi High Court on Wednesday morning (today) as a dastardly act. 

Total likes : 2 times

Business

Oh! Admin... I was unaware of this news till now. Thanks to LCI for it.

Senior Partner

I too.

1. DP should invest more on human intelligence and coordinating with intelligence gathering agencies instead of wasting their energy on innocent peoples arrest on back of NDA command.

2. It is shameful to know India is becoming soft targets.  

In delhi highcourt  no cctv camera and infrared sensor not working. :(The terror strike, which was reportedly carried out by Harkat-ul-Jihad-al-Islami (HuJI), took place outside Gate No. 5 of the Delhi High Court at 10:14 am.There were no CCTV cameras installed at the gate near the blast spot while the scanners, too, were not working. Delhi Police will also release sketches of two suspects.Explosive device was kept in a briefcase.Court business is usually heavy on Wednesday which is listed as a Public Interest Litigation(PIL) day when the visitors come to the court in large numbers.---News reports said. 

Few days back,people of India condemn our parliamentarians.Now,Parliament condemns Delhi High Court blast.This is very sad moment for India. 

Show no mercy.

Punishments in all the terrorist cases should be very fast and exemplary with no mercy   to the terrorists.Who will compensate for the earning loss in their life ?

Total likes : 1 times

I saw the victims in TV....It is death of humanity..

Indeed such violent acts are condemnable. Every sane mind should condemn every act of violence in any form. At the same time Government should also sincerly try to find some meaningful solutions to longstanding vexing political problems that are the source of all these kind of violence.

Advocate

I higly condemn the cowardice act of the persons responsible in carrying out the blast and my heartful condolenses to the family members of the  deceased and wish speedy recovery of those injured in the blast.

Law Student.

It really created the very misserable situation for the family member of the person, others badly injured and each one of us. It has created a deep scar. 

It is really upsetting the nation security. Long term security is needed to prevent such kind of situation.

Creative step should be taken to prevent such deadly incident in the future.

practicing advocate

It was horrible.  

ADVOCATE MEDIATOR & TAX CONSULTANT

This horrible incident occured only due to the Government's intelligence failure. It has not learnt the lesson of the trailer bomb blast in parking area of Delhi High Court on May, 25th this year. Though the trailer blast did not take any life, this final blast took 11 lives & hundreds injured. Shame on the Government for its failure of tackling  the terrorists. My heart-felt condolences to the members of the bereaved family of those who died in this incident and I pray God for eally recovery for those injured in this incident.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x