launching a new pvt. ltd company

sowtware enggineear

Dear sir,

                I jst want to knw that what is the procedure for launching a new pvt ltd company.

i want to regester my new company in IT sector so jst provide me the exact procedure how to handel this process what r the rules and regulation and what are the documents required n the cost factor.

plz reply as soon as possible

Advocate-on-Record Supreme Court of India

Dear Querist,


You may contact following PCS firm for advices and help:


CS Shobharam Dhama

Company Secretaries*
109, WZ-19A, First Floor, Opp. Dushehra Park,
Jwalaheri Market, Paschim Vihar,
New Delhi-110063

011-25259602 (Office)
+91-9650127777 (M)
+91-9540127777 (M)
011-25279601 (Office) 



Consultant - 9717775548

Dear Sam,

In order to register a company you need to comply with various laws applicable in india. Basic steps to register a Company in India are:

The steps of registering a company in India are as under:


Step 1 – Firstly decide who will be the directors of the company and Acquire director identification number (DIN).

Step 2 – Acquire digital signature certificate. 

Step 3 – Decide a name of the Company & obtain the name from ROC.

Step 4 – Draft MOA & AOA from some professional such as Chartered Accountants, CS etc.

Step 5 - Attain the Certificate of Incorporation.

Step 6 – Make a seal (applicable for the private limited companies). 

Step 7 – Attain a Permanent Account Number (PAN). 

Step 8 – Attain a Tax Account Number (TAN) for deducting tax.

Step 9 – Enroll with the Office of Inspector, Shops, and Establishment Act (State/Municipal). 

Step 10 – Register the company for Value-Added Tax (VAT) , Service Tax etc.

All above steps are just a brief, for indepth knowledge & support kindly seek professional advice from us at:

CA Mayank Chopra
Practising Chartered Accountant
Contact: +91-971777-5548




I agree with CA Mayankji. Nicely detailed procedure.


in companies Act what is the procedure to give a show cause notice to the tenants for the eviction by company


Hi Minal, 

The companies act does not provide for any specific procedure. If the tenant is occupying illegally, you will have to give him a standard notice for vacating. Most importantly the company should pass an appropriate board resolution appointing a person to sign the notice.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x