LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

srinevasarao (Private Service)     07 March 2019

Interview reembusment not paid

My name is K.Srinivasa Rao, I had been invited on 22nd Sep 2018 for interview, and for that interview company agreed to reembusment. and same as conformation taken by the company i booked the tickets, but after two days company informed to me postponed the interview due to director is out of station, will infrom latter and same as ticket was cancelled (as per company permission i cancelled the ticket), few days after my continous follow ups regarding interview, one day we will decided latter, and after that discussions with dates for interview me and company, suddenly they are not responding for the dates for interview and i asked them, i have some other offers shall i move, they told o.k, immediately i asked they what about my cancelled tickets fare, they told send me the tickets we will pay you, Evety time the H.R Gentelman Mr. Chatterjee informed me its in process or next week will do it, and apart from that he taken my bank details also, But till date they are not payed. I had paid from my pocket, its my hard earned money, As i hope to written this mail can any one help regarding this matter. If gone through this mail between me and H.R Gentelman Mr. Chatterjee's time to time mail narration can find it as a evidence. Once again requested to all pl. solve this matter. This msg send to companys mail I.D lastly, before that this matter is interacted withme and company H.R Manager

Learning

3 Replies

Rashi Chandok   07 March 2019

Dear Sir, 

I would like to tell you to draft a legal notice in the name of the company asking for compensation of canceled tickets and mental harassment caused by them. And in case there is no reply from them then you can file a suit against the company claiming for compensation and mental harassment along with the interest.

srinevasarao (Private Service)     07 March 2019

Thank you very much, Rashi Chandok ji

How to write a Legal notice?

Ganesh Khanna   08 March 2019

A legal notice can only be drafted by person duly Registered as an Advocat with the Bar Council. Therefore, you cannot yourself �write� it. Regards Ganesh Khanna, Advocate 9319631067

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register