Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Heirtami Laloo   26 June 2022

hit from behind in car accident

suppose there's is no car at anything else in front of A and A break immediately and then B hit the car of A from behind.....can B win the case?????

Learning

8 Replies

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     26 June 2022

This Forum is not for Day Dreamer.

being moral   26 June 2022

Only A is responsible for breaking things immediately and arbitrarily. If he breaks things middle of the road he is perhaps insane.

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     26 June 2022

There is no guarantee that either B or A will win the case, but there is guarantee that only one will definitely will win the case.

Kishor Mehta (CEO)     27 June 2022

According to the driving rules, the driver of following car B is supposed to keep safe distance at all times, hence in this case B car driver is at fault. 

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     27 June 2022

The query is hypothetical and fabricated starting from the word "suppose" means not true / real.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     27 June 2022

Hypothetical questions can also be asked here in order to educate oneself.  If I am a driver I would like to know what the law is. Normally the law is as Mr. Kishor Mehta says. But often the police chargesheet the vehicle in front, which is not correct. My son had such a problem in USA. As it was a small fine he did not contest. The driver of the vehicle in front can claim damages from the insurer of the vehicle behind. But insurance companies always contest and it is difficult to get compensation.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     28 June 2022

It is called sleep apnea. Consult a psychiatrist.

Kishor Mehta (CEO)     28 June 2022

It is not advisable to seek remedies for chronic or acute maladies on online platforms, it will be in the interests of the queriest to immediately consult a medical expert. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query