LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dr Apoorva Chandra   03 February 2017

Harrassment by tenants since last 25 years

I have a tenant since last 25 yrs.In the year 1987 present tenants sister rented my house.my parents were alive then.later on she moved away and put in her younger brothr then brother in law then parents n then again anothr brother without our permission while we were living in othr city.we objected asked thm to vacate but each time they asked for sme time n stayed.After my parents death in 98 and 2009 i asked them to vacate the house but in 2011 they presented a law suit against me asking the court not to make them vacate the house.post that they stopped paying me rent.i did not fight the case as i was then studying doctorate in bengal and had no time to cme n fight the case in ghaziabad.so i did not contest.then in 2016 i and my wife filed a case against thm to evict the house.summons were served by the court to thm.case was started in april 2016 and they did not appear in a single hearing and finally judgment was passed in our favor to vacate the house in december 2016 by gzb sessions court and also asked them to pay rent and electricity bill amounting to rs 1 lakh.court gave them 1 months time.during this time the tenant filed a complaint in the court that he was not aware of the case and the summon which was sent to him was nt received by hm or any of his family members and the signature done on the receipt were forged.also he wrote that he should be given a chance to tell his story.in january no judge came to hearing as old one was transferred.now i want to know how can a restoration be made simply by saying that the person did not receive the summon order and the sign was forged?does the court allows restoration in such easy manner after it has already passed the judgment?does saying that the signature was forged not equivalent to questioning the authority of the court?in all 3 summons were served out of which they are denying 1 summon which told them to appear in court.its clear that they are trying to prolong the proceedings thats all.will the court give thm 1mre chance? Plz reply

Learning

2 Replies

Swarna kamal Chandra (Owner)     03 February 2017

Same happened to me. The difference is that in my case execution was carried away and the tenants entered the suit premises unlawfully and forcefully with the help pf local political party.

Varun   11 February 2017

My case is that my tenant torturing us by filing temporary injunction suit .my mom's is a arthritis patient .Is there any way to withdraw of this suit or how can we dismiss this case???? And make them to vacate

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register