Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jayanta (Service)     20 February 2013

Flat registration query

Sirs,

I have purchased one flat worth Rs.8 Lakhs in Howrah (W.Bengal) 4 years back.However, due to my ongoing very much chemotherapy session, I am unable to pay Rs.1.90 Lakhs towards registration of flat. Is there any threat to legal title etc in future?As promoters have split in to a seperate firm subsequently, if I take Power of Attorney and can proceed further.I do not think that I will be able to pay Rs.1.9 Lakhs in my life time and leave to my daughters for further action when they get establish in their lives.

Is it a feasible decision.

Please guide me.

Thank

Jayanta

Learning

2 Replies

lokesh (executive)     21 February 2013

Dear Sir,

i am purchased open flat in hyderabad rigistered 2009, in rigestred stamp my name spelling mistakes there

actul name is lokeswara reddy in stamp paper name is loksh reddy ,that registred day my given id proof my votar id the same will be enterd in registred stamps,votar id wrong will be there ,  my job and bank profile name is original name lokeswrareddy , now i am going to construct the place go to municipal permision and elect billing

how to correction my name registred documents in origanal name , (remove H Added war how )pls suggest

Jaideep Singh Khattar (Advocate - associate)     21 February 2013

Dear Jayanta, 

I am quite surprised that you have calculated the registration fees at Rs. 1.90 Lakhs. How have you calculated the registration fees to be paid? Secondly, as per Section 23 of the Indian Registration Act, 1908, the document has to be registered within 4 months from the date of execution thereof. In the event that the document is not registered within 4 months from the date of the execution thereto, the same can be registered within the subsequent 4 months by paying a penalty. Such penalty can be maximum of tem times the maximum fee.

So, the most important question that has to be answered is whether the document has been offered for registration within the said period of 4 months from the execution of the document?

Regards,

Jaideep

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register