Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Complaint against samsung mobile in consumer court

Page no : 2

SANDEEP PANDEY (EXECUTIVE)     29 January 2015

Originally posted by : SANDEEP PANDEY

HI,

Even i faced the same problem(auto reboot, overheating, charging problem etc..)in my samsung note-2 mobile..worst of among all problems i have faced that my mobile backcover  laminated sheet burned due to over heating of my handset. i have been complaining for 1 year bt they were temporarily fixing the problem, now atlast they have told me that water is locked inside my handset n this condition is not  covered under warranty.. i know this is not possible,they are jst fixing there fault on me.. You can imagine the overheating problem was so severe that it burned the thin transparent sheet of backcover so samsung logo has disappeared with it. I have extented my mobile warranty before expiry date. I'M Attaching my all conversation with brand. Please help..

SANDEEP PANDEY (EXECUTIVE)     29 January 2015

HI,

Even i faced the same problem(auto reboot, overheating, charging problem etc..)in my samsung note-2 mobile..worst of among all problems i have faced that my mobile backcover  laminated sheet burned due to over heating of my handset. i have been complaining for 1 year bt they were temporarily fixing the problem, now atlast they have told me that water is logged inside my handset n this condition is not  covered under warranty.. i know this is not possible,they are jst fixing there fault on me.. You can imagine the overheating problem was so severe that it burned the thin transparent sheet of backcover so samsung logo has disappeared with it. I have extented my mobile warranty before expiry date. I'M Attaching my all conversation with brand. Please help..

Attached File : 146204250 ccc complaint (1).pdf downloaded: 96 times

ABUZAR   22 September 2016

Not satisfied with samsung service. i have purchsed samsung galaxy S7 Edge  on 13 september 2016 which is fully water resistant phone. Yesterday i was charging my phone it was heating too much and then i just plugged out the charger and switched off the phone. after half an hour i swtiched on the phone  but it is not showing the display and suddenly green light comes on the display. today when i took the phone to samsung care  they said that water has entered in the phone. and they are saying that display and the motherboard needs to be changed. and the charging rs 30000 for the same. samsung glaxy s7 edge fully resistant so how could  water entered the phone. samsung employ DARAMRAAJ CHUAHAN says water entered from the sim slot in the mobile. 3 days ago on 16 september 2016 just a glass of water fallen on the phone mistakenly. If samsung galaxy s7 edge is fully resistant so how could a glass of water damage phone. sir i dont understand what i do. please tell me how do i defend myself. they are saying water has gone in and show the white coating as evidence. i have no evidence to show that water has not gone in. please help me. now my mobile handed over to service center.  i have orignal bill and mobile is in warrenty. 

manish   03 November 2017

Hi ,

I am also having the same issue with my IPHONE 7 , 

i was updating my cellphone and suddenly freez on the update screen, i took it to the service center First Day they said software needs to update but next day they said there is a liquid damage and you have to pay 28000 INR to fix it, i was so surprised i was not near to the water how come then also, i asked them to show me the proof or documents but they denied to show me , and  my cellphone is in warrenty and IPHONE 7 come with water resistance , but service center people said liquid damage is not covered .. i do not understand if it is not covered then why they gave water resistance. 

i try to reach apple customer care , i email them also send them a speed post but they did not respond me . finally i talk to consumer court and they said you can file a case.

i do not know what i will say if they showed term and conditions... 

plz suggest 

Manish kumar 

mentor.login@gmail.com

Hi, 

I come across the issue while upgrading my IPHONE 7 to the IOS from 11.1 to 11.3 it got hanged and every time i restart it,  its coming on the same restore screen but not the home screen , when i went to service center they told me they just need to update the IOS and the issue will be resolved but next day they called and said there is liquid damage and you have to pay 28000 INR,. i was so surprised why have to pay, my cellphone is in the warrenty and  IPHONE 7 come with a water resistance. 

i called , email and speed post them but did not got any response from Apple. 
finally i talk to consumer court and they said to file a complain. 

so i am going file but i do not know how to fight when they show term and condition, or any other proof for liquid damage 

can you please help me with this. 

Manish kumar
mentor.login@gmail.com

Hi, 

I come across the issue while upgrading my IPHONE 7 to the IOS from 11.1 to 11.3 it got hanged and every time i restart it,  its coming on the same restore screen but not the home screen , when i went to service center they told me they just need to update the IOS and the issue will be resolved but next day they called and said there is liquid damage and you have to pay 28000 INR,. i was so surprised why have to pay, my cellphone is in the warrenty and  IPHONE 7 come with a water resistance. 

i called , email and speed post them but did not got any response from Apple. 
finally i talk to consumer court and they said to file a complain. 

so i am going file but i do not know how to fight when they show term and condition, or any other proof for liquid damage 

Manish kumar
mentor.login@gmail.com

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     03 November 2017

If they take defence under their terms and conditions, you say your case is under Section 2(r) Unfair Trade Practice.

Thanks Dr. MPS RAMANI 

I think this also fraud/cheating as the are misrepersenting their product.

on the one hand they are showing your phone is water resistance and on another hand if anything happens to your phone due to water they are not responsiable even if it is in warrenty. is their also any section for this .

and what i will do if they show me some whitish coating on one of the boards inside the phone. 

what i will do then ??

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     04 November 2017

You give in your complaint what all you have reported here including the whitish substance and argue your case under Unfair Trade Practice. You say that you have no faith in Samsung and ask for refund of the amount. You also claim compensation for inconvenience, mental agony and for being deprived of the use of a mobile phone for the period from purchase of the mobile phone to the decision of the Consumer Court. You can download Consumer Protection Act from the internet, go through it and get more points.

manish   05 November 2017

Can you tell help me to fill this .. what you i fill in these ??

Case Category

Date of Cause of action

Delay, if any, computing the period of limitation, from the date of the cause of action:

In case of any delay, whether any application for condonation of delay in filing the Consumer Complaint is filed.

Nature of the consumer dispute involved (To indicate the Category)

Whether English translations of all the documents in vernacular, are filed?

Neha Choudhary   23 May 2019

Sir i purchased a samsung galaxy A50 on 30th march 2019 yesterday when i was using my phone the screen got blank .When i reached the service centre they asked me to pay Rs.7800 for the screen and the explained the screen was pressed .When  i call samsung service cell their representative told my therre were signs of physical damange that i couldnt see.Can a file a complaint against them in consumer forum about the replacement of the product??/

Himanshu jain (owner)     31 August 2019

HELLO MAM, I ALSO HAVE EXACTLY THE SAME PROBLEM AS YOURS ABOUT SAMSUNG A-50. HAD YOU MOVED TO THE CONSUMER COURT OR YOU GET YOUR MOBILE REPAIRED FROM SAMSUNG SERVICE CENTER? PLEASE HELP ME AND ALSO LET ME KNOW WHERE YOU MOVED FORWARD FOR YOUR MOBILE PHONE.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register