Share More

Company not paying salary

Page no : 4

Kumar Doab (FIN)     12 August 2017

Go thru; Jurisdiction:

https://clc.gov.in/clc/jurisdiction

Kumar Doab (FIN)     12 August 2017

And;

https://delhi.gov.in/wps/wcm/connect/doit_labour/Labour/Home/Citizen+Charter/Whom+to+Contact+for+Help+or+grievance+redressal+at+%28HQ%29/

(Guest)
Originally posted by : JIGYASU

Originally posted by : Siddhant Sharma

So emails in my id which I have received and emails sent from their companies id during my tenure cannot amount to me being proof of my regular employment? Not even approval letter from companies which have approved my designs?

Email ID of the companies or exchange of your mails or approvals of designs cannot substitute letter of appointment with terms & consitions.

I have already provided you my honest and sincere views. Even a paid lawyer out of his desire not to lose a client for fee may not guide you honestly, as I did with my free service.

However, if you want to proceed on your own perceptions, nobody can desist you from going to court. Contact some local lawyer and ask him to file application in court on your behalf.

I endorse the views of Mr. JIGYASU.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : JIGYASU
In the case of several uncertainties, instead of raising disputes or going for litigations, the best course is to switch over to another job. You are likely to gain nothing out of your disputes, when not having proof in your favour.

I endorse the views of Mr. JIGYASU.

(Guest)

What a surprise, Mr. Dhingra has endorsed my views! Thanks for endorsing my views please.

I am one of his great fans. 

Siddhant Sharma   12 August 2017

Thank you for replying to this thread Mr. Dhingra. I do not agree with Mr. Jigyasu or his thought process. If I had taken his advise then I would be sitting and wondering what could've happened. Instead I took action and filed a formal complaint and only after that the company has agreed for talks in order to settle this which they earlier weren't willing to. As I have said earlier I have full faith in the law process and judiciary of my country and will take action to secure my legal right. I thank you for taking time out to comment on my thread. Thank Kumar Sir. Your inputs have been invaluable and greatly appreciated.

(Guest)

Mr. Siddhant Sharma,

No sensible person would ask you to sit back merely as a spectator, if an employer plays truant. The only thing is how to get head on the employer to compel him to provide evidence in favour of the employee to make his claim fool proof and perfect. So, I only sensed elements of motivation for you out of his responses to encourage you to create evidence in your support, if you wish to drag him in the legal arena.

(Guest)

@ JIGYASU,

Thanks for your appreciation.

(Guest)

You are welcome Dhingra ji.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register