Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Company not paying salary

Page no : 3

Kumar Doab (FIN)     31 July 2017

You need to act to fect relief for yourself.

Gather evidence of any adverse comment made on you to any recruiter...........or anuone else that can affect your employability ...

Siddhant Sharma   31 July 2017

Sir do u have grounds for a case right now?
Director says I was a prt time employee but I kept working full time. He says I was employed on a per design basis but not paid on a per design basis. He says supposed to come to head-office to get my appointment letter but never informed about this during my tenure.  All these do point to the company just making stuff up to withold my payment.

The extent clauses of the Act has already been posted including on appointment letter also.

Director can have as many after thought he/she wants...

LCI experts Mr. H.S.Thukral Delhi handles Labor matters and had kept some time for free consultation.

Mr. Samaparan Delhi provides free consultation.....

If you wish you can request them to examine finer points, docs,records, communications and advise you.

Siddhant Sharma   31 July 2017

thank u so much. I will be contacting them

You are welcome.

Siddhant Sharma   12 August 2017

There has been multiple develpoments on this case I wanted to share with you and take some advice on what to do next.

I had already written a letter to Labour Office but no reply has come from their side. They have not contacted me yet.

Last week my HR called me and asked if I could come to the office as he wanted to settle this dispute. I agreed and told him I would come with my elder brother. Next day before I could reach office, the HR bailed without informing. He called me when I had reached the office building and said he waited for me but I didn't show up so he left. I told him that he is not serious about this issue and should have atleast called me before calling this meeting off. I promplty told him to come to my house now if he wants to settle as I no longer have any funds even for conveyance. He didn't agree. Later that evening, I wrote an email to the director informing of what happened that morning. The HR quickly replied and laid the entire blame on me, questioning my sincerety and efforts. I told him that such maligning of image and character assasination will not be taken lightly and if required these emails would be produced in court of law.

Next day i.e Last Sunday, the HR called me to settle the dispute. He agreed to pay me my May month's salary out of his own pocket but refused to take any responsibilty for the per-design/part time status that the director himself had spoken about, asking me to speak to director on why he is saying such things.

I told the HR that if he's willing to pay out of his pocket, then there must be something wrong since I worked for the company and not HR exclusively. I also reminded him that he is paying my salary 65 days late so I stand to get compensation as well. He refused.

Later that evening THE FATHER of the director called me. He sympathised with my situation and after hearing my side of the story assured me that the HR would come to my house and pay me the amount.

That was last Sunday. It has been 6 days and I haven't heard anything from their side. What next should I Do now? The fact that the father of the owner has called me to assess the situation clearly points to something shady going on, What steps should I take to recover my amount with compensation?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     12 August 2017

Did you record all such calls?

Have you minuted all of these?

Yes. All calls are recorded. All the emails have been backed up.

Originally posted by : Siddhant Sharma
Yes. All calls are recorded. All the emails have been backed up.

These may suffice as another evidence that you were full time employee and employer and its attorney's in HR/Admin/personnel/legal cells and even its relatives like father have wronged you.

Also that employer is finding fault with its own employee in HR for not having issued appointment letter per applicable enactments.............already shared with you.

Then should I contact the labour Office again and inform them of these developments?

Whom you have contacted;

Inspector appointed under Payment of Wages Act,

Inspector appointed under Delhi Shops and Estbs Act..............

ALC ( State/Central)

I have written a complaint to Deputy Labour Commisioner.

State or Central.................?

Company operates in how may states?

Lodge compalint under Payment of Wages Act, also, if you are covered by the Act, by the def. of wages. 

Wages for one month have already been paid to you, as per your post.

Sir that's the state dep. Labour commissioner. The company has three branches including Delhi, Mumbai and UP

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register