LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Lifeasitis (private)     13 January 2014

Criminal maintenance - nri

Two queries to the esteemed lawyers..this is for my friend who married a nri and was one of the many victims who got cheated as that guy has an affair and married her just for family sake and abused her physically and verbally in USA and sent her back. She left job in a reputed mnc in India to marry him. The guy oversmartly filed cases on her himself first. He has lot of money and power and influential. He kept bribing her lawyers so they won't open their mouth in courts....no offence to other lawyers please....eventually she left for USA independently and struggling to settle there...as he is not coming to India to resolve cases....

1. Her lawyers say that she can't file criminal maintenance on him until she is back in India. Is it true?? Are there no other options and even if she comes and files, will she get criminal maintenance from beginning or from date she filed??

2. She stays in a hotel there in usa and that guy some how found the address and stalked on her which hotel owner noticed and complained to police in USA...hopefully she might get a restraining order in USA. Can she use that order copy in India and persuade judges to grant her divorce as he is not coming to India for divorce...??

Please give your valuable replies to help the poor woman...

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

Tell your friend to come down in India and file as many cases she can......!

Tell your friend that getting suffered at US will not maintain her husband and wife relationship...!!

Tell your friend that to collect all the cruelties evidences as she can and file for Divorce then maintenance then alimony.

Leave it what ever influence he is having as in India Always women is heard first and if she is innocent and have evidences then definitely she will get the freedom from pain.

regards,

(ESIS)

Avadhesh Paliwal (advocate)     14 January 2014

first come out from the fear that he is torchering you.......secondly complained in the indian ambassader for his all the crime and they will application to american 

govt. to revoke his green card as early as possilbe depends on your complained.........and please write complained  mail on india govt. websites and publish his family photo on facebook, twitter and other social website for his criminal activity....if you can not do it please send us your complete things at my mail and akprsg1007@gmail.com......my contact no. in india 09929166681.....I will provide you the legal aid from india....

never forget that if any body is attacked on you if you safe your life and hurt him either it is physically or mentally it is not a crime in law........

I am always help to the women .......

regards,

avadhesh Paliwal

09929166681--india 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register