Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

WHETHER THE APPLICATION MADE TO THE PRESIDENT OF INDIA IS PROPER??

11 December 2008

TO,
Smt. Pratibha Devisingh Patil,
The President of India.

SUB:- 1) Presentation and Submission of “SECRET and CRUCIAL DOCUMENTS” for removing / curing “VERY VERY SERIOUS ERRORS AND DEFICIENCIES IN THE WHOLE SYSTEM OF EDUCATION” which, if Not Removed / Cured IMMEDIATELY Now, will prove FATALISTIC to India, Only to The President of India.
2) Request to come ONLINE Immediately using Web-cam Technology for Atleast 20 mins in the Presence of All Media (Print and Electronic), on my side only, for the above given subject and complete the Transaction FULLY.
__________________________________________
I have sent the Above given Application on 29/09/2008 and is recd. by them. Now, i would like to know whether:-
1) The Application is Proper, Myself being a Citizen of India and a Senior Student of The ICAI??
2) Does it requires any Alteration??

KINDLY NOTE:- The Content of the Matter being HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL will not be Disclosed to Anyone, whom so ever it may concern and it will be Handed Over Only to The President of India.

Apurva Kumar (Expert)
11 December 2008

Dear frnd what is this all matter related to kindly give atleast some details please? Please disclose some fact if u can?

Tribhuwan Pandey (Expert)
12 December 2008

How one can suggest the letter is right or wrong where the matter is hidden. If you concerned at part of address it should be in respectable manner. You may use the word His/Her/Your Excellency etc.

because the authority to whom you are writing doesn't know you, only your words and style of writing keeps value of your matter and about your personality.

×

Civil Litigation Course     |    x