LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Transfer of two wheeler

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 16 October 2022 This query is : Resolved 
I purchased a two wheeler in 2002. During 2014, I sold the vehicle to two wheeler mechanic without ownership transfer( form 29 and form30) . At that time vehicle condition was not good/not working, I thought he keeps the vehicle in his shop.
Recently I came to know that the mechanic sold to another ( without ownership transfer).
I asked him to handover back my vehicle. He is not accepting to give back. The vehicle is in different city.
Would like to know the amicable solution from legal experts.
Rudrawar Narayanreddy (Expert) 02 December 2023
file a complaint to police. If accident or untowards incident occurs you will be responsible for payment of compensation, if there is still vehicle insured insurance will indemnify but you have to give complaint and return the vehicle only after it is changed in thier name or else be prepared for consequences in case of accidents

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now