LIVE Online Course on Indian Constitution by Dr. Ravishankar Mor. Register Now!!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

seeks judgement/advice

(Querist) 26 August 2008 This query is : Resolved 
respected experts namaskar

i have file a suit for recovery before civil judge of Rs. 2lack defendant has enterd with written stament as well as a SET OFF CLAIM and Counter claim. counter claim of Rs. 47000only in his W.S. he stated he has to recover 6lac from the plaintiff so he has on the same cause of action a suit for recovery of Rs, 6LAC file before A.D.J. where iam defendant i have move application U/S O7RULE11 dismissed suit on the the ground suit bar under Order 2 Rule 2 cpc. my plea is that he has to file whole claim either in the court of C.J.OR A.D.J. Defendant say he has not the pecunary juridection so he has right to file suit before the ADJ now my question is this Can a counter claim be file half in the court of civil judge and half in the court of ADJ due to pecuniary juridection pls give me judgements who support my case suit cant file half half and if the claim is high to the pecunary juridection than counter claim liabel in ADJ COURT
V.Raghavan (Expert) 26 August 2008
You can file a petition in theADJ court to dismiss the suit where the same cause of action is heard.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query