LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

perjury in d.v.

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 10 April 2011 This query is : Resolved 
respt sir/madam,

1)recently in d.v. case for maint. filed by my wife the jmfc has ordered some amount as interim relief. against this i filed a stay appeal but on the contrary wife also filed to increase in interim relief with the same false repeated allegations against husband and in laws.

2)here d j cancelled the appeal of husband and upheld the appeal of wife with order double the interim relief passed by jmfc.
however in both the places the court didnt called for domestic incidence report.

3)now i have decided to appeal in the high court with following points please help valuable suggestions to larger public interest-

-a)prayer to high court to order the trial court to use the power of crpc 310 to visit the place to find out the truth.

-b)to order trial court to take the cognizance against the wife and her parents u/s 340 of crpc. as husband is willing to take the responsibility, to prove the false statement made by wife, by using the power of court to attend the place of husband residence as per sec 310 of crpc.

-c)to explain the meaning of interim relief into the larger public interest with the co-relation of provision of sec.12 of d.v. act which requires to call for domestic report before passing any order.

-d)a contempt of court petition on the basis of false allegation and fraudulence action taken by wife to put the court in motion with false papers on oath.

please help me how to draft a hight court appeal that attempt will not result into dis-faith in the judiciary and the high court may not take some wrong presumption over smartness of husband or his counsel for the appeal to visit the place of crime alleged by wife but i am experiencing the same in this courty.

can make respondent both the judges i.e. jmfc and dj for their deliberate ignorance towards non calling of domestic valiance report even the husband has submitted the appeal in writing to call for such report

please tell me what kind of sections to be applied in appeal to high court in this regard.

Shonee Kapoor (Expert) 20 November 2012
1. There is no provision of Second Appeal. Only a writ is maintainable.

2. The kind of reasons you are raising are not tenable.

3. 340 is not maintainable unless some of the allegations are proven false at the time of evidence.


Shonee Kapoor
Handphone: +91-8010850498


You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query