Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


Guest (Querist) 12 February 2019 This query is : Resolved 
I am resident of UP currently living in DELHI i have applied and GOT the caste certificate from. Hometown BUT I GAVE PERMANENT AND PRESENT ADDRESS BOTH OF HOME TOWN AT THE TIME OF APPLING OF CERTIFICATE Now i worried that i wrote the my permanent address in both column present and permanent address column. Didnot write the my current address where i am working. Would it make any conflict sir? Or no issue.

Guest (Querist) 12 February 2019
Sri JC vasitha has also guide me on thia issue that i can get it from ancestral place i m very thankful to him for his genuine guidance. But bit confused about the present permanent address will it make any issue cause at thw time of appling i was doing job at delhi so gave the present and permanent same as of my home address. Kindly guide experts.
Guest (Querist) 12 February 2019
I have submitted this certificate also kindly clear my confusion that is any issue?
KISHAN DUTT RETD JUDGE (Expert) 13 February 2019
Dear Sir,
It does not matter because from the date of application your permanent address will be of Delhi and prior to that your permanent address would be of your hometown of UP.

Please mark “LIKE” if satisfied by my answer.
Guest (Querist) 13 February 2019
Shri kishan dutt thanks for yur guidance sir sir i think permanent address wouldn't change. I m asking that if i work in other city and family live in home town them is it compulsory to give my present address (where i am working) as present address in application form?
Sb Karma (Expert) 21 January 2020
Not need to disclosed all.....
But if there is option to write present and permanent address then sure write it....but also tick that all communication made to your permanent address only.
Then all communication will send to your permanent address.
So don't worry you can give one or both address its upon you.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query