LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

medical negligence

(Querist) 27 December 2010 This query is : Resolved 
an operation which was supposed to be avoided under all circumstance, like uterus removal at tender age,which was avoided by a doctor was conducted by another doctor through his own reference .The doctor who referred it says he had referred for for some other remedies to be tried since he did not have those facilities in his hospital n not for removal n says it could have been avoided or he himself would have done it, now what remedy can u take under consumer forum since both the doctors have collided n unwilling to give there any remedy to make them produce the records pertaining to the case before the court?
s.subramanian (Expert) 27 December 2010
as per the guidelines of the supreme court recently laid down,you make a complaint to the consumer forum.
mathi vadhana (Querist) 28 December 2010
can u file with available records which is not sufficient to prove the case?or can we file any other suit for producing the records pertaining to the case by the concerned autorities?
Gulshan Tanwar (Expert) 28 December 2010
file a complaint to the Medical Council of the state concerned and along with that also file case in Consumer Forum and also in High Court.
Ajay Bansal (Expert) 28 December 2010
mathi vadhana (Querist) 28 December 2010
thank you.AIR manual is vast,n now the case has to b filed as emergency.there was already a gap of high court under wat head can u file?

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query