30% OFF on all Law Courses until 10th of July. Enroll Now. Use Code: July30
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


(Querist) 03 December 2008 This query is : Resolved 
hello to all,

Can anyone provide me jugements/citation favouring prosecution in 498-A matter, if there is any one related to bail that would me much good. it's Urgent......

actually in one of my case the husband took defencive measures like fake complaint against the wife in her office/department, to ACP, to CAW cell and also a sec-9 application.

Apurva Kumar (Expert) 04 December 2008
u r in hgh crt or disst crt? plz tel!
Guest (Expert) 05 December 2008
Without bothering what preventie steps your husband had taken, you write a complaint to the CAW and also to the concerned Police Station as abundant precaution, giving full particulars such as time and date and place where the event (cruelty)occured. If satisfactory action has not been taken, private complaint to the concerned magistrate be filed. While initiating the steps, I request you to go through the "prevention of Domestic Violence Act", which is more favourable for you and has adequate remedy in your case. As you said urgent, my strong suggestion to you is to take steps and get interim relief under Prevention of Domestic Violence Act, please.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query