Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Legal Query

Learned Experts,

In an internet site, two of the male member abused and passed an insulting derogatory/disgracing remark at one female member of the site, the contents are very much vulgar and indecent words have been used, and the male members have abused her in the past also.
In this situation what legal remedy is available to that female member under IT or any other act?
Plz. Suggest in detail.

Thanks and regards to all experts/Lrnd Adv.

Ajay Bansal (Expert)

SHE CAN LODGE A F.I.R UNDER I.T. ACT IN POLICE STATION OR FILE A PRIVATE COMPLAINT UNDER I.T. ACT IN THE COURT.

Can action be taken against the social networking website, since they too are encouraging such type incidents?
Best Regard to You.

s.subramanian (Expert)

Yes. You can do it against them also.

Madan Gopal Dasaur (Expert)

Yes

Here which section of IPC is applicable and how we get to know the address and details of that person, if the site refuse to entertain?
Thanks and regards.

M.Sheik Mohammed AliOnline (Expert)

today technology is huge growthed very simple u can traced that male mail id and name in the internet you will get any little proof.

aman kumar (Expert)

under cyber law ..........

E-mail "bombing" is characterized by abusers repeatedly sending an identical email message to a particular address.

5. Sending threatening emails

6. Defamatory emails

7. Email frauds

8. IRC related

Three main ways to attack IRC are: "verbalâ⦣8218;?Ŧ#8220; attacks, clone attacks, and flood attacks.

aman kumar (Expert)

so you can registered case !

pawan sharma (Expert)

Agree with Aman.

×

Civil Litigation Course     |    x