FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

How to take time to repay legally so that we can be in safeside

(Querist) 02 April 2008 This query is : Resolved 
My name Deepak, age 23 years. I took loan and started one office where I was doing data entry job work from few of companies. Just one month was passed one person came to me with a proposal of data entry work for which he asked for security deposit to be submitted to the company to get that work. But since I was not having enough money he said me to collect few members through advertisement or friend circle and tell them to deposit the amount and get the work. I did same. My friends and few strangers came to him he convinced and they get ready then they submitted Rs.5000/-, Rs.7500/- or Rs.15000/- depending upon their capacity and this way Rs.2 Lakh was collected by me. But they were asking for security so I gave in writing on stamp paper that my company is taking so much of amount and that it is refundable and we will be giving job work every month. I forwarded that money to that person who after a month run away by that time. First job work was finished and all members where asking for another job. I took that job work and then since it was taking long time after few days I meet that person he said that he will give transfer to my account on so date against which I gave my cheques to all the members. But on that date he failed to deposit the amount. Then he made many promises he wrote a declaration on stamp paper that he has took 2 Lacs from me regarding this project and he will return on so date. And that date also came and gone but he failed to do so. After that he made many promises and now those members started doing case or complaint over me. Once I complaint against that person to police but taken back when he started giving money after 7 month but now he returned just Rs.35000/- and started promising again. I just to know what I can do to be safe as all members have on writings from me they say they don’t know that person. Now, may be he return back or not also but I will return them money back but I need few time to do so. So, what kind of law we can use to be safe in which we can ask for time under which I will return the amount to all the members. Please if any one can help on this matter. I not have too much of money to hire lawyer for this. Already facing financial crises due to such problems.

My problems now is that
- that person is not coming who played this game.
- He just keep smsing that on so much that he will transfer some amount.
- Then late days he send half or full of his said money.
- The members are now not ready to wait they started doing cases or complaint on me.
- If there is any law, under which that person has to come in front. Or if I can ask for time to repay all of them of which I paid Rs.60000 till now.
- Please help in this regards.

Thanks in advance.
Guest (Expert) 02 April 2008
I feel very sorry for you brother Deepak. However, you need to get in touch with a lawyer urgently. Please DO NOT show any mercy to this conman.

He can be booked for offences relating to cheating and criminal breach of trust.
Guest (Expert) 02 April 2008

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query