LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

aman kumar's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 892

+ View Full Profile

i am law reader , writer, adviser , with humenity !

    What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?

    My area of expertise

    My experience in the area (years):
    9 YRS

    Organizations I belong to:

    Publications or writing which has appeared :

    Educational credentials:

    Award & Honors:

  • Narayan says : Broker is not giving PAY-OUT
    My friend was a sub-broker of well known share broking house of India. He was sole owner of his firm. He opened a DEMAT a/c of his wife at his firm. Few Years later, he had huge loss of some Lacs which he was unable to repay. He left the town and absconded by leaving his wife alone. It happened 3 years back. Now, his wife wants to re-marry with one of our friend and both families are supporting. She is having around 70000/- at that Demat A/c. She called to the HO of broking house, the officials told her that her husband is absconded hence her a/c seized and they can not give the money back. My query is - if my friend is sole owner of his firm, how main broker seize his spouse a/c? Please help.........

  • Sachin says : PLEASE REPLY SOON
    Dear Sir, I am really in need of your help....can you suggest me what can i do in the following case. "In our building the AGM meeting had not taken place from last 3yrs...please suggest what can the members of our building can do.. also without the assent of the members, the Chairman And Secretary decided to put shed on the building and the Cheque of Rs 4,09,000 has been issued regarding the same without the assent of the governing body of our buiding... Waiting for your reply soon... We are situated at Thane District of Maharashtra.

  • Legal Manager says : Dear Sir, I would like to have your personal advi
    Dear Sir, I would like to have your personal advise in below scenario. We have 6 small various companies in at one campus and same location with different name deploying less than 50 manpower on daily basis since more than one year. We have two union at work place. We have made settlement with majority of Union.The other union have not accepted the said settlement hence they have given separate charter of demand and later this dispute referred to labor court for adjudication. Meanwhile they have resorted to illegal strike in April 2007 and till date they are abstaining from the work. By the way we have submitted an application to Labour court to declare this act as illegal strike and case is now on leading evidence from our end. In such situation can we close our sister concern ? Do we need to seek permission from Labour court where dispute of illegal strike is pending. What is the procedure for applying closure of establishment? What reason we can lead to justify the closure? What can we do with the employees who are with majority of union and are working in this sister concerns? Would appreciate your help and reply. Thanking you, Regards, Rita

    i am staying in ghatkopar mumbai in pagdi system from 1976, and all rent recipt till date with me . Landlord owner died in 2004 and his son and brother sold property to builder for development and from 4 brother one brother is live and has put case of 1/3 right in property .we has recd notice when this people sold property and rent is to paid to builder and he is collecting rent 6 year .and 2nd notice recd from brother of land lord say ing this cousins have cheated him and sold property .so may also loss of ur house .As i am an tenent and paying regular rent why shld i suffer between them.WHO IS CALLED of property builder who collect rent or person who has filed builder is not communicating as several time contacted here for problem what can i do .and what right an tenant recd during development of building (addition area + corpus fund + rent )from builder .and if any damage is happen in buildng and life goes who is responsible builder or person who has filed case.Kindly let me know waiting for reply from experts . thanking you

  • ashwaq says : retirement benefits
    sir could you please help me........... my father is a Janata Deposit collector in State Bank of Hyderabad which is commision based , he has 30 years of service and his age is 56. when he was appointed in 1980 after 4 years this scheme was removed at that time he filed case in court for continuation which court accepts it stayed the order of SBI, from that time my father and other agents (in other branches ) have been continuing by the help of court orders. Now SBI recently passed a circular to stop the job by taking some money 2,50,000 by some formula applying on commision you have earned in past 2 years now my father earns 22,000 to 25,000 commission monthly this 2,50,000 will become one year salary my query is that is there any law which directs SBI to give retirement (all funds including pension ) to my father who has 30 years of service like central govt emloyee my father has met one lawyer he said that my father cannot get that retirement benefits and can only take that 2,50,000 suggest me how to proceed in this case to get all benefits as no one in my family is employed my family totally depended on my father if he looses his job my family cannot survive

Comment Please


Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 53581

Raj Kumar Makkad
Queries Replied : 44370

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34799

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query