Upgrad LLM

Appeal/Revision against order of Discharge in Private compla

This query is : Resolved 

30 August 2009

Respected Members
Kindly help me in above stated matter,I filed a crl complaint uss 323/506 IPC & magistrate at the stage of framing of charge ,discharged the accused from all allegations,now i want to challenge this order of discharge/aquittal before sessions court ,i have to file appeal or revision against this order,I am highly confused regarding differences (Definations)of Appeal /Revision & Interlocutary orders,i have go through so many citations but all proved futile. plz explain me & enlighten me at this law point,So Thanx in antipitation n Regards.
Vinod Bansal Advocate

Shyam Ji Srivastava (Expert)
30 August 2009


Adinath@Avinash PatilOnline (Expert)
31 August 2009

please read citatation 1999AIR{S.C} 1028
Rajendrakumar sitaram panday v/s Uttam.
It will help you.

31 August 2009

pl file a revision petition agaist the order of aquital. aqital order is a final order, it is not an Interlocutary order.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x