FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Can grand son ask share in ancestral property after death of his mother?

(Querist) 16 November 2015 This query is : Open 

Dear Experts,

Iswarlal died in March 1963. Sureshbhai and Rameshbhai were the legal heirs.

But, Unfortunately Sureshbhai was died in 1950 left behind minor daughter Sumanben only.

In december 1963 Rameshbhai file application in mamalatdar and converted all ancestral properties in his name only.

Sumanben was not in knowledge about that. In 2013 she came in knowledge about the mutation entry done by her Uncle Rameshbhai in 1963. She filed application to revenue court to cancel the mutation entry. That is yet to decide.

Sumanben died in 2014 left behind a Unsound mind & unmarried son and a married daughter Indumati.

Now question is that:

1.Can Akshay grand son of Suman i.e. son of Indumati file a suit in civil court to get equal right as legal heirs of Rameshbhai are enjoying?

2.Can he succeed the application filed by his grand mother Sumanben to cancel mutation entry of the year 1963?

3.Is there any other remedy?

4. will the recent judgement of Hon'ble S.C. affect the suit?

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query